Soaring to Glory Show, October 29, 2014 (8pm Eastern): We are all this close to planning our trips to a December bowl game. Is it going to happen this week?
More from Football
- Offensive Coordinator Ryan Day Leaves Boston College Football
- Colton Lichtenberg Commits to Boston College Football; Shores Up Kicking Game
- Soaring to Glory Show, Jan. 21, 2015: We’re Back, Baby
- Cost of Attendance: You Know, Boston College Has a Point
- Boston College Recruiting: Football Offers Jeremy Larkin, Jayson Ademilola
By “it” we mean “clinch bowl eligibility, thereby all but assuring us that the Boston College Eagles football team will be playing in a postseason game for the second consecutive year.”
We all want the Eagles to wrap up 9-3, but while that seems a slightly less likely goal, first thing’s first: beat Virginia Tech and get the sixth win. Worry about the seventh, eighth, and ninth later.
Soaring to Glory Show, October 29, 2014: Hokie Hokie Hokie Hi
Once more, the Angry Chickens will renew their rivalry with the Turkeys in Blacksburg in a game that is important to both teams, though perhaps for slightly different reasons. Boston College wants to get to six wins ahead of schedule, while a sagging Virginia Tech squad wants to see if they can get there at all.
Kyle and I discuss the upcoming Virginia Tech game and some keys, while perhaps hinting at our expected outcomes.
Soaring to Glory Show, October 29, 2014: Dickensian in Winston-Salem
Our discussion of the Wake Forest game is only Dickensian in that it was a tale of two
halves, and it was both the best of times and worst of times. Kyle and I offer a few thoughts on what we saw this weekend, and if we think there will be any carry-over.
Include a little bit of Boston College hockey and you’ve got yourselves a fine show.
Soaring to Glory Show, October 29, 2014: Join the Fun
Listen to the show on WVBC at 8pm Eastern tonight.
- Click the following link to stream live.
- Tune to channel 47 on Boston College cable on-campus.