Oct 11, 2014; Raleigh, NC, USA;North Carolina State Wolfpack running backTony Creecy
(26) runs with the ball as Boston College Eagles linebackerSteven Daniels
(52) chases during the first half at Carter Finley Stadium. Mandatory Credit: Rob Kinnan-USA TODAY Sports
Join us for a visual retrospective from this past Saturday as Boston College beats NC State in a meaningful ACC Atlantic game.
More from Football
- Offensive Coordinator Ryan Day Leaves Boston College Football
- Colton Lichtenberg Commits to Boston College Football; Shores Up Kicking Game
- Soaring to Glory Show, Jan. 21, 2015: We’re Back, Baby
- Cost of Attendance: You Know, Boston College Has a Point
- Boston College Recruiting: Football Offers Jeremy Larkin, Jayson Ademilola
In a series in which the home team had won all the games since 2009, the Eagles entered Saturday’s game with a 3-2 record and underdog status. NC State was barely a favorite at minus-3, and the expectation all-around was for a close game.
It turned out not to be a close contest, as Boston College won by 16, yet the game felt more distant than that for the Wolfpack as the Eagles defense played well in the second, third, and fourth quarters.
Enjoy the show.