Boston College Eagles vs. NC State Wolfpack kicks off at 3:30pm as the maroon and gold play their first game outside the Commonwealth of Massachusetts this season.
More from Football
- Offensive Coordinator Ryan Day Leaves Boston College Football
- Colton Lichtenberg Commits to Boston College Football; Shores Up Kicking Game
- Soaring to Glory Show, Jan. 21, 2015: We’re Back, Baby
- Cost of Attendance: You Know, Boston College Has a Point
- Boston College Recruiting: Football Offers Jeremy Larkin, Jayson Ademilola
As has been stressed on the site all week, and even during the bye, this is an important game, because the second half of the season and the schedule therein will not get any easier. Like few others they will see the rest of the way, NC State is a winnable contest.
In fact, it is winnable for both teams. The Wolfpack are the favorites in this game as they seek their first ACC victory under second-year head coach Dave Doeren. Just as importantly, today could mean a fifth victory for NC State.
Leave a comment in the comments section below.
Just beneath this block of text, you have access to the Twitter feed of the Soaring to Glory writership. Were this a home game, there would be an Instagram stream, but it’s not, so there isn’t. Unless you want some pictures of an empty Alumni Stadium while everybody is watching football.
To interact with the STG crew or your fellow Eagles fans during the game, tweet at us or comment below. If attending the game in Raleigh, share some thoughts and pictures, or send us back some Southern barbecue. Either/or.