There are plenty of USC game reactions across the internet from last night, and not just within the Boston College community.
More from Football
- Offensive Coordinator Ryan Day Leaves Boston College Football
- Colton Lichtenberg Commits to Boston College Football; Shores Up Kicking Game
- Soaring to Glory Show, Jan. 21, 2015: We’re Back, Baby
- Cost of Attendance: You Know, Boston College Has a Point
- Boston College Recruiting: Football Offers Jeremy Larkin, Jayson Ademilola
Any time your 17-point underdog, unranked team beats a top-ten team in a primetime game, people are going to take notice. Yet, for the students and alumni, not to mention the players and coaches themselves, Saturday night was special.
Let us now turn to the Storify version of events from last night:
Boston College-USC Game Reactions
Our Reactions to the USC Game Reactions
- What else can we say? Saturday night was a special one at Boston College, and to think that the Eagles went from their flat performance against Pittsburgh to upsetting the #9 team in the country a weekend later is astonishing to say the least.
- The happiness amongst the fans was legitimate, and in a decade of attending games at Alumni Stadium, I personally cannot recall a game in which I ever heard the place louder, and with as much energy. From the game itself to honoring Welles Crowther and Pete Frates, there was an electricity in the crowd on Saturday.
- While everyone on the Heights is happy now, the football team is going to have to get back to work and prepare for Maine shortly. They worked too hard for this victory to negate it with a horrible loss, and they have greater season goals which need to be achieved.