After four wins in a row, Boston College Eagles fans might be eager to see their team rise in the ACC basketball Week 6 power rankings.
More from Basketball
- Boston College Basketball: Jim Christian Making Best of Bad Situation
- ACC Basketball: When Will Boston College’s Losing Streak End?
- Syracuse 69, Boston College 61: Rapid, Uncut Reactions
- Why Boston College Wins (or Loses): Game 17, Syracuse Basketball
- Week 11 ACC Basketball Power Rankings: Boston College Bottom-Feeding
But, considering the level of opposition they faced, how much of a rise is deserved? Maine and Binghamton may be the two worst teams they will see all season long, with the possible exception of Marist, and Binghamton could end up being one of the ten worst teams in college basketball all season. Nobody is going to throw a parade for beating them.
While those wins were not annihilations from orbit — Boston College played their “B” game in both — they were still good enough to get to 6-3. Now the question is if that deserves any sort of rise in the forthcoming ACC power rankings.