The 2014 NFL Draft is already underway at Radio City Music Hall, but where will our Boston College Eagles land?
Clearly, none of them were serious candidates to go on the first day, and it was not expected. What is expected is that at least one former player who was clad in maroon and gold will be selected in the 256 spots up for grabs amongst the 32 NFL franchises.
We take one more look at the mock drafts for guidance. We also offer our own predictions on the NFL Draft and Boston College’s entries.
The numbers in [brackets] represent how much the player has risen or fallen since the last update a week ago.
Boston College in the 2014 NFL Draft: May 9 Mocks
Andre Williams, RB
• DraftSite: Round 4, Pick 117 Overall: Chicago Bears [-3 spots]
• Drafttek: Round 4, Pick 109 Overall: Buffalo Bills [+14]
• NFL Draft Geek: Round 5, Pick 148 Overall: Minnesota Vikings [±0]
• WalterFootball: Round 4, Pick 135 Overall: Houston Texans [+36]
Kevin Pierre-Louis, LB
Matt Patchan, OT
• Drafttek: Round 5, Pick 167 Overall: New Orleans Saints [+30]
Boston College in the 2014 NFL Draft: Player Ranges
Andre Williams: Round 4 to Round 5 [Mean: Round 4, Pick 127]
Kevin Pierre-Louis: Round 4 to undrafted
Matt Patchan: Round 6 to undrafted
Undrafted on All
• Alex Amidon, WR (reportedly out of football)
• Steele Divitto, LB
• Kasim Edebali, DE
• Nate Freese, K
• Al Louis-Jean, CB
• Kaleb Ramsey, DT
• Chase Rettig, QB
• Ian White, OT
STG predictions on next page