Andre Williams put an absolute pounding on the Terrapins Saturday. Obviously he started off a bit slow but in usual fashion came back better than ever like the Hess truck and delivered key, clutch runs when the Eagles needed it the most. So here are some links for you midday Monday blues.
A quarterback will probably win the Heisman anyway, but before you shrug and pull the lever for A.J. McCarron, take a look at Andre Williams. You’ll find what you are looking for: college football’s most outstanding player.
Boston College running back Andre Williams may have earned himself an invite to the ceremony with his 263-yard game Saturday in the Eagles’ win over Maryland. He has now rushed for 897 yards in his last three games. With one game remaining, Williams now has 2,073 yards and 16 touchdowns.
Williams lacks elite vision and is a not a natural pass-catcher. He also has a lot of work to do in terms of improving technique in pass protection. However, reports from scouts is that he is going to test well at the combine and could work his way into the third round as a solid No. 2 back at the next level.
Too blood pumping an article to simply quote from. Read it.
We are in the NCAA Elite Eight!!
Interview with BC Baseball Freshman Mike King:
From BC Interruption’s Grant Salzano-haven’t stopped watching:
Song of the Day:
New album coming out January 2014.
- Derrick Rose hurt again? Hey maybe adidas really isn’t working out for you. Seriously, two “non contact” injuries taking you out. So they say you’ll be out for the year….I think in your timeframe that equals two years. Keep earning your paycheck bud
- So we have to wait for Jameis Winston decision till after Thanksgiving? It’s already embarrassing enough that the original officers on the case haven’t been publically reprimanded for their obvious attempt to sweep the case under the rug. I predict charges now though.
- How about that Marine veteran saving the jumper at the Raider game. What a selfless act.
- Can someone tell me what Katy Perry did at the AMAs? I’m too lazy to watch.
- By the way, it’s still absolutely depressing as a Knick fan knowing that your team will finish in the bottom five and not have a draft pick to improve with. Oy vey.
I’ll leave you off there. Remember to keep blasting #Andre44Heisman where ever you go. Instead of saying “Goodbye”, say it. End your business presentation with it. Do everything possible to get this kid to New York where he belongs.